Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969.
Walmart has stores in 50 states and Puerto Rico offering low prices on the broadest assortment of products through a variety of formats including the Supercenter, Discount Store and Neighborhood Market.
Jewelry & Watches
Tokens of affection designed for someone special.
Timeless Watches & Investment Pieces
If you want to buy someone a gift but you’re having trouble figuring out what to get for them, a gift card can be a great solution. Maybe you don’t know them well enough to be certain what they want. Or maybe you simply don’t know what they want. That’s OK, and there’s no need to guess. With a Walmart gift card, they can choose whatever their heart desires from a seemingly endless selection of products.
Shop for gift cards by the occasion to find special designs for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries or graduations. Or add a personal touch by choosing a card that reflects the recipient’s interests, whether a fan of sports, cats or cupcakes. There are so many possibilities.
Walmart makes gift card giving easy. You can give a traditional, plastic gift card or order an eGift Card, which will be sent to the recipient’s email inbox. Either kind can be redeemed at Walmart or Sam’s Club stores or at Walmart.com or SamsClub.com.
If you’d prefer to give the gift of an experience, Walmart carries specialty gift cards for restaurants, movie theaters and other entertainment, plus retail, travel and more. There are also gift cards from major credit card companies, which are safer than cash, more flexible than gift certificates and single merchant gift cards and can be used wherever the card is accepted.
Plastic gift cards
Surprise someone with a plastic gift card. Just order the style and dollar amount of your choice, then have it sent to them in the mail. They’ll thank you for remembering them with such a thoughtful surprise.
The Basic Blue Walmart Gift Card makes a wonderful choice for family and friends because it lets them pick out exactly what they want. Choose a money denomination between $10 and $100. It’s easy because the most popular amounts have already been predetermined for you. Just select one and quickly move through the checkout process.
For orders of $250 and higher, or 25 gift cards and higher, Walmart will send you an email about how to activate them. The cards can be used:
- For purchases at Walmart.com and at Walmart stores in the US.
- For purchases by Sam’s Club members at Sam’s Club stores in the US and at SamsClub.com.
- For purchases at VUDU.com.
- In stores just present the Walmart gift card at checkout.
- Online enter the gift card number and the PIN, which is listed on the back of gift card, during checkout. The PIN provides a more secure online shopping experience.
As you make purchases, the gift card amount decreases. You can add to the gift card balance anytime at a Walmart store. You can also check your card’s balance anytime that’s convenient for you in stores or online.
Specialty gift cards
Specialty gift cards are plastic, just like the Basic Blue Gift Card, but there are a wide variety of designs to provide that little extra personalization. Cards are available in designs featuring Sports, Animal Friends, Baby Clothesline, wedding Roses and wedding rings, Graduation Gown and more.
There are also gift cards for a wide variety of restaurants like Starbucks, Subway, Olive Garden, Taco Bell, Domino’s, Chick-fil-A, Outback Steakhouse, Applebees, Red Lobster, Burger King, Red Robin, Papa John’s and many more. Does the recipient love movies? How about an AMC Theatre Gift Card? Are they a fan of music? What could be better than an iTunes Gift Card? That way, they can select exactly the music they want, anytime they want. A Google Play gift card will give the recipient a variety of apps and other content to choose from.
Other possibilities include a Visa or MasterCard gift card. This is a great option because it’s redeemable anywhere that Visa or MasterCard are accepted and that’s practically everywhere, with millions of merchant locations across the US. They also come decorated with a colorful gift and bow on the front.
If you don’t want to wait for the plastic card to be sent to your recipient, you can send an eGift Card between $5 and $200. And you can spruce up the email with a colorfully designed message. eGift Cards are convenient for you and fun for them. They arrive immediately by email, or within 48 hours at the most. Just select the money denomination and add the card to your cart. Walmart will send you an email that includes the Walmart eGift Card number, a PIN, instructions for use on Walmart.com and a barcode with instructions for use in stores. Just forward the email to your chosen recipient and let them start shopping.
Occasions to celebrate
You can give a gift card for no reason at all (also known as Just Because and that’s always a good reason), but here are some of the more popular occasions for you to consider celebrating with a gift card:
- Cinco de Mayo
- Bridal Shower
- Mother’s Day
- New Baby
- Baby Shower
- Father’s Day
- Thank You
- Valentine’s Day
Save Money. Live Better. Give a thoughtful Walmart Gift Card today.
Welcome to Walmart Fashion, where you will find women’s clothing, men’s clothing, kid’s clothing, shoes, jewelry and watches, handbags and accessories. You’ll find the latest women’s trends, like bell sleeves, bare-shoulder tops, one-shoulder tops, floral prints, summer dresses and jumpsuits, tropical printed swimwear and cover-ups, athleisure, beach totes, pool slides, flip flops, mules, block heels, striped tees, embroidered denim, destructed denim, statement necklaces, chandelier earrings, layered necklaces and casual watches. You’ll also find the latest men’s trends, like polos, colored shorts, printed swimwear, graphic tees, denim, casual sneakers, boat shoes, slip-on sneakers and shoes, pool slides and watches. And you’ll find the latest kid’s trends like graphic tees, character-themed clothing, outfit sets and more.
Tips for Choosing Shoes
Having the right shoes for your family’s needs is a critical part of deciding what to wear every day and staying comfortable while playing sports or heading out in inclement weather. Whether you need shoes for a formal party or special occasion, or your kids want the perfect boots or sandals with their favorite characters on them, you’ll find a wide variety of shoes at Every Day Low Prices. We offer options for every member of your family, whether you need causal styles, athletic shoes or baby and toddler booties.
The Women’s Clothing department has several sections and shops to choose from, including swimwear, cold weather gear, sleepwear, gym clothes, work outfits, tees and tank tops, jeans, suits, dresses and underwear and socks. You can pick out your size range or the type of clothing you need to buy in order to focus in on the clothes you need. Special subcategories in the Women’s Clothing department make it easier for women with particular clothing needs to find what they want. The Maternity section has specially designed and sized bottoms, tops, dresses, nursing clothes, activewear and leggings made especially for expectant mothers. Click into this section if you’re expecting a little bundle of joy and need to update your wardrobe accordingly. Our Women’s Plus section is suitable for women who prefer their clothes with a curvier cut in larger sizes, while the Women’s Petite section is suitable for those ladies who find standard sizes too roomy or too long in the sleeve and leg.
Men have a few options to narrow down their clothing choices. The Men’s Clothing department includes a full range of clothes for any occasion, time of day or season, and those men who find standard clothing sizes comfortable can find what they need in the main department sections, including bottoms, tops and underwear and socks. Men who are larger or taller than average can focus on the Men’s Big & Tall section to find extended sizes in all of the same wardrobe essentials and extra elements found in the main Men’s Clothing department.
You’ll find everything you need to outfit your little ones, including activewear, outfit sets, shorts, swimsuits and underwear. It’s easiest to shop for kids’ clothes by focusing on the specific section that caters to their age or size range. The Baby & Toddler, Boys and Girls sections are further subdivided into categories for infants, toddlers, little boys and girls. The main children’s clothing sections cater to boys and girls who are usually in elementary and middle school, though each kid may size out of these ranges at different points in their lives. We also have a Junior’s section for girls who have outgrown the clothes in the girls’ section but aren’t yet ready for grown-up women’s fashions. Young men in the same situation can find smaller sizes in the Men’s Clothing department. Don’t forget to shop fun finds in the Character Shop, Newborn Shop, Organic Shop, Uniform Shop and Summer Essentials Shop.
You can find shoes for every occasion and every member of your family including sandals, athletic sneakers, casual shoes, flats, oxfords, dress shoes, school or work shoes, slippers, pumps and cold-weather boots. We also carry occupational footwear for nursing, restaurant service and construction.
Shop a huge selection of fine jewelry, diamond jewelry, fashion jewelry, pre-owned luxury watches, watches and men’s jewelry. Whatever the need, gift or occasion, we’ve got your covered.
Adding a little sparkle or a personal touch to your ensemble is as simple as wearing a piece of jewelry that makes a statement or has sentimental value. Whether you’re looking for jewelry to add to your personal accessory collection or have someone special in mind, there are a few things to consider when making a jewelry purchase.
If you’re looking for bags and other wearable accessories like belts and hats, you can take a look at the categories in our Bags & Accessories department, which is also accessible through the main Clothing department page. Find casual, everyday or athletic bags for kids and adults in the Backpacks section, or look for suitcases, handbags and briefcases in the Bags & Luggage section. You’ll find all the additional accessories you need to finalize a formal or casual outfit in our Hats & Accessories section. From bowties and cummerbunds to baseball caps and casual scarves, you can find exactly what you need to complete your outfit. And don’t forget all your travel gear: we have a large selection of carry-on luggage, luggage sets and hardcase luggage to get you where you need to go in style.
Coordinate your style with the right bags and accessories
Just because you have a nice shirt and pants on, found that ideal dress or have a suit or some other clothing that helps you dress to impress that doesn’t mean you can’t spice things up with a few accessories. Opt for accessories that complement your look and serve a function as well for the ultimate in good looks. Look through our collection of accessories, available at our Every Day Low Prices, and finish your look to perfection.
Picking out the right handbag is sometimes as difficult, or even more so, than choosing the right outfit. The last thing you want to do is choose a purse or other handbag that detracts from what you’re wearing. The first step is to choose the right handbag. There are several options available, including satchels, shoulder bags, hobo bags, clutches, tote bags and even fanny packs.
- Clutches: Also known as evening bags, these are small, long bags that either have a small strap (which is called a wristlet) or none at all, that you carry by hand. These are ideal when you only want to carry essential items like cash, credit cards, identification and small makeupitems. They close with a zipper or snap.
- Tote bags: This is an all-around bag that’s useful for taking to a workplace or when you need access to a variety of different items. They’re fairly large and have two handles side by side that make them easy to “tote.”
- Satchels: Similar to the kind of bag a physician carries, these bags are smaller than a tote bag but still roomy enough to carry your essentials. They have handles like a tote bag, but these are short and closer to the bag without as much room to fit the bag onto your shoulders. Some satchels also have a shoulder strap. The material for these bags is usually stiff so the bag holds its shape.
- Crossbody bags: These make it easy to keep your hands free and still carry your most important items. The hallmarks of these bags are long straps for carrying over the shoulder and a front snap that makes it easy to access the items inside quickly.
- Shoulder and hobo bags: These bags are a cross between a satchel and a crossbody bag in that they have a shoulder strap and handles. They tend to be made of cloth or supple leather so they can flex.
- Fanny pack: These are small bags that you wear, with the bag itself resting behind your back. They can only hold a few essentials.
Wallets are something both men and women carry, but women tend to carry theirs in a purse or bag, while men put theirs in a pocket or briefcase. Many wallets are made of leather, but there are many other materials used as well, including nylon, canvas, polyester, vinyl and even metal.
- Men’s wallets: These tend to be either bifold or trifold styles, with many in leather. They have a large storage area for paper money or documents, as well as areas where credit cards and identification cards can be kept vertically. They also have plastic sleeves for keeping pictures and cards, and storage spaces behind the folds.
- Women’s wallets: Women’s wallets resemble a clutch bag, but have several compartments not found in a clutch, such as a change purse, compartments for credit cards and cash and a snap or zipper closure.
Coordinating a certain look takes time and an eye for style. Fortunately, we have a number of other accessories that might be the missing pieces of the puzzle for your outfit.
- briefcases: Carry your necessary paperwork for your job, business, school or other destination in a stylish bag with locking features and storage compartments.
- backpacks: A useful accessory for school, work and travel, backpacks are flexible and have many pockets for storage. Some are waterproof.
- Messenger bags: A cross between a briefcase and backpack, and similar to a duffle bag, these bags can be carried by a handle or over the shoulder.
- Belts: Ideal accessories for men, women and children wearing looped pants and jeans, belts come in men’s lengths that range from 30 inches to 56 inches and children and women’s sizes ranging from small to extra large, with many made of leather.
- gloves: Protect your hands against inclement weather with gloves made from a variety of materials, including leather, cotton and polyester. Some are lined with fleece and come in either fingered or mitten form. Fingerless gloves have the tips missing from the ends of the gloves, including thumbs. For all types of gloves, there are many colors available.
- Sunglasses: Many distinctive styles are available, including aviator and wayfarer. We have several sunglasses in all price ranges. Many are polarized and offer ultraviolet ray protection for your eyes. Frames can be plastic or metal, and there are many colored lenses available as well.
- Hats: Styles are available for men, women and children, with multiple options for colors and styles, including caps, beanies, fedoras, floppy hats, visors and cowboy hats.
- Ties: Available as neckties and bowties, our ties come in an assortment of styles, colors, lengths and widths. You can select clip-on or tie-on styles.